Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Eric Visit.

Good evening, it is Wednesday.

This evening I got to visit with someone I don't get to see very often. My brother Eric! Eric is in town visiting friends. We (Eric and friends) met up at Azteca and had a very nice dinner. After dinner they came over and met Maren, Hansen, and Lillie. Eric had not seen Hansen or Lillie for a long time and was amazed how grown up they are. I'm amazed by that every single day as well. We had a very nice visit, I hope to see Eric again before he is on the road again.


Hats or no hats? Not like we're fooling anyone, but when you don't have much hair, trust me, the hat is the difference between warm and cold. Eric is looking good for sure. 
Hansen got to take an archery lesson from one of the more accomplished olympic recurve archers in the northwest. Hansen still shoots his compound bow, but here's to getting a good start in a new discipline.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Susanna Powers said...

Hi Julian, It's good you two got to see each other & thanks for posting photos! love, susanna

Ellen said...

Oh my gosh, our two awesome sons together! How wonderful! Excellent! Best blog post ever!