Friday, February 03, 2017

What Braces?

Good morning, it is Friday!

The KSD is on a 2 hour delay due to poor weather, so I've got time to goof off! I'm glad I found my blog, I should have found it 20 minutes ago before getting on social media and commenting on things. Hah!

This is how Lillie spent her morning the other day:
Yup, an hour and a half in the orthodontist's chair. But it was all worth it because:
No more Braces! Look at that perfect smile:) It has been a grueling couple of years with braces.
We celebrated before heading back to school. French fries! The photo before is the best pic I've got of Lillie's new smile. There were some very cute pics out in the world, but they didn't make it to my phone. Here she is Shapchatting the best photos to Preston. I don't mind being chopped liver.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Susanna Powers said...

Congratulations to Lillie!! very beautiful. love, susanna

Ellen said...

Lillie looks absolutely beautiful!