Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Christmas/Cat Tree.

Good evening, it is Wednesday.

Do you remember how badly Flareon destroyed our Christmas Tree? Well, if you forgot, here is a picture:
No, I didn't bend the tree! Flareon did that. And in this picture you can see him attacking the tree again. Yes, there can be no ornaments on this tree...or else. This cat does not deserve good things, but our family does not deserve this^^^.
Look what Maren and I found at Costco this evening. We decided we would just replace the Christmas Tree with a cat tree. I know, I know, horrible! It was fun pushing this cart past the food court and to the car. This like 3 year old girl eating with her parents was looking in awe at this tower. Her parents said to her, "what do you think that is for? A cat!" I said, "No, it is so big, I'm going to climb on it as soon as we get it home!" She was like, "Wow!" I know, dork of the year. No judging:)
Flareon loves this thing. He has not left it since we got it set up. The kids have great video and pictures already. The tower really works fine in this house. I just shake my head, can't believe we have this kitten/cat/thing, and that we now have this tower. Oh snap.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

That's amazing!