Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Sharing is Caring.

Good morning, it is Monday.

Happy Happy Birthday Birthday to my Maren and to my Mom! Yes, they share a birthday day! Don't tell anyone, but this coincidence does make it very easy to remember a couple of important birthday dates:)
Here is a picture of the birthday girl with Hansen. I thought this picture is fitting because this is the kiddo that Maren also shares her anniversary with. If you don't recall, Hansen was born on our wedding anniversary!
Here is the other birthday girl. That's my mom hanging with my dad and their new dog Finley.
I never did get to share this picture. This is Maren getting to visit with my cousin Emily on her trip to Boston last week.

Enjoy your birthday days mom and Maren!

See you tomorrow.

5 comments:

Ellen said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes, and happy birthday to Maren!

Susanna Powers said...

happy birthday to Maren & Ellie! and I am glad to see a photo of Emily too. love, susanna

Amber said...

Did Hansen share that candy bar the birthday girl???

Happy Birthday Mom & Maren!!!

Julian Slane said...

The candy bar has yet to be opened. Lillie always corners Hansen into setting up a time for the great reveal, then something comes up. Friday night, or Seahawks game, or during the Regular Show. I'm thinking it should just be hung on the wall soon...

Emily Prabhaker said...

Thanks for the feature! It was such a treat to see Maren in between the Youth Media Awards and Chelsea Clinton! A big day and Maren was the highlight for sure...