Saturday, January 02, 2016

Bang!

Good morning, it is Saturday.

Happy New Years! So what if my blog is a day late? Hah. We did have a fun time ringing in 2016. We did the usual, watching Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin from the comfort of our living room. But the problem there is east coast time vs. west coast time. So three new years later, it was our time to shine.
We started New Years Eve with a nice visit from the Omans. They head back to North Carolina tomorrow.
Then it was sit around and wait. I think I'm the only one in this family that doesn't do sit and wait very well. I went out the to garage and found a new puzzle to work on. I thought I'd be able to finish it last year, but no, I'm now entering my second year working on this puzzle!
Happy New Years!
More Happy New Years!
And even a little 26 degree fireworks! Celebrating 2016 with a bang. Today we celebrate Hansen's birthday. Tomorrow I will drive Preston and his roommates back to college. The next day it is back to school and work. Here's to a great 2016!

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 25th Anniversary!!! from Molly in NH

Ellen said...

Happy New Year!

Susanna Powers said...

happy birthday Hansen! & happy 2016 to all. love, susanna