Wednesday, November 18, 2015

XC Banquet.

Good evening, it is Wednesday.

This evening was a skipping tennis kind of evening. I got to attend the KL Cross Country season end banquet. I always enjoy this banquet as I look back at my own Cross Country days with fond memories.
Here is Hansen receiving his certificate from the coach. On stage are the sophomores who came to the banquet. This was one of the bigger teams in KLCC history. Over 40 runners!
Hansen was awarded Most Inspirational by his peers! I am so impressed with Hansen and his friends. It is a great group of kids and Hansen is right there leading the way. I was a pretty talented runner and enjoyed my friends, but looking back, where I really fell short is where Hansen is the strongest. And Lillie and Preston too. I am amazed that these kiddos are just such great humans! They must get that from their mom:)

Congrats on a great Cross Country season Hansen!

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Wow, congrats to Hansen! And you've always been a pretty great human yourself!

Susanna Powers said...

Most inspirational is a really great award. Hansen sounds like a natural leader. love, susanna

Amber said...

So nicely said. Well done Hansen. I'm inspired by all the Slane kids (and their parents!).