Thursday, November 05, 2015

Boggled.

Good morning, it is Thursday.

Last night Hansen was inducted into the Kentlake Honor Society! Congratulations Hansen!
This is the nifty certificate that Hansen was awarded. All that hard work is paying off! And I know he works hard and has hard classes as well. I work in a couple of math classes at school, but Hansen's math is way too advanced for me! Boggles my mind.
Updated 11/5/15. Maren sent me this picture of Hansen receiving his award!
Lillie had a fun Halloween themed band concert the other day. This is a pano photo of the whole group. Kids were allowed to dress up in costume and there were some pretty fancy costumes for sure. The band director even dressed up in a very fancy conductor costume.
After the show I was able to snap this pic of Lillie. Yes, she is a Blossom, of the Powerpuff Girls. Here is what Cartoon Network has to say about her: Blossom is the leader of the Powerpuff Girls. Like her fiery red hair, Blossom is strong and determined, but she's also methodical and thinks things through. I'd say this works for Lillie too:)
We had a totally drenched Halloween in these parts. That led to very few trick or treats being given out. The kids who did dare to knock on our door left with fist fulls of candy!

In other news, I finally moved up from court 6 in my tennis league to court 5! Hopefully I can stay on court 5 for a bit or move to court 4 before heading back to my old hang out court 6. Maren and I have regularly been attending a boot camp fitness class together. I can totally tell a difference in my strength! It's been a nice change for sure. Sorry, no pictures of Maren and I at boot camp. 

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Congrats to Hansen! We're proud of him! Lillie's concert looks like fun. We bet you and Maren look good in boots!

Amber said...

But what was Hansen for Halloween!? Lillie looks awesome and I bet that bootcamp class feels awesome! We had torrential downpour the day before Halloween, but the weather cleared up for us just in time... it was lovely.