Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Cooking crayons?

Good morning, it is Wednesday.

I have fallen behind on blogging! So, what's been up? Lots of the same, and lots of different. Hansen and I missed a birthday IHOP party for John and Stef as we were at an archery tournament. Happy birthday to both Stef and John!!!  At the tournament I played very well, finishing 3rd in the highest division. Hansen did very well too! Now that he has turned 15, he does have a bit more competition for sure...his age group now goes through 17 year olds.

John and Carol's house went on the market last week. And in an amazing weekend of awesomeness, they may have found the perfect buyer who will surly appreciate this amazing house, and was willing to pay WAY more than the asking price. Of course these transactions take time, but so far so good!

Preston is currently giving his senior project presentation in order to graduate in less than a couple of weeks. He may have made up his mind on college too! And I couldn't be more thrilled for him. Pictures with school sweatshirt will be coming around the corner.

Check this out, Lillie got tired to cooking actual cupcakes, so she decided to try cooking her crayons! It turned very cool. Now she has several cupcake sized crayons that work pretty well.
This ring! Yes, it is a folded up dollar bill. A first grade student was wearing this in class the other day. I was so geeked out! I have one of these up stairs that an old golf friend made for me back when I was probably in my early 20s. He was a senior who had an amazing life and just enjoyed hanging and helping around the golf course.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I want to see the AFTER picture of the crayon cupcakes ;) Lillie is so creative. Sad to hear that John & Carol are moving, but great news that they got an offer worthy of their home's awesomeness. I hear Mom & Dad are heading up for Preston's graduation - I hope that works out! We all miss you guys!

Ellen said...

Wow, that's a lot of news! Yes, we're looking forward to visiting you guys for Preston's graduation!