Thursday, March 19, 2015

March Madness.

Good morning, it is Thursday.

Have you got your brackets filled out? I believe this morning is when it all begins. In most leagues you have just another hour or two to get in your picks. We did ours a few days ago. We, as in our family has our own pool. I chose my usual way, Power Guessing...but choosing my favorite to win. Maren went another way, she flipped a coin for every single game. Heads the top team wins, tails the bottom team wins. The only hiccup was the short time where her lucky nickle went and rolled under the couch. Delay of game!
 Here is my game. We shall see how it goes. At work we have a pool that you can enter as many times as you want (for $5.00 a sheet) and some folks enter many times with different results. I go by the rule of only entering one sheet, the winning one! Just like buying a lotto ticket, you only need the winning one right? Welp, I've not won the lotto or the NCAA pool for that matter. Off to flip a coin. Heads I publish with the normal sign off, tails I publish right now.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Good luck! Kentucky looks good, or so everyone says.