Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Holes.

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Last night was a first. I know, I say that stuff all the time, but this time it is truly true. I pierced Preston's ears for him. Yeah, I know right. Preston ordered the ear rings he wanted and some needles. He thought about having a friend do it, thought about going to Claire's or some store, but in the end, had me do the job. Now, I only learned how to do this job by watching youtube videos, so I was no expert going into this. But I promised I wouldn't laugh the whole time, place the needles in the wrong spots, or quit halfway through. After last night, I may be an expert. Preston's right ear went smooth as could be, but we struggled with the left. After a few tries we got it to work. Now I may just be an expert.
Lillie is getting a close up look at the process. She also gave Preston a bear to hold so the pain wouldn't be so bad.
Phew! We made it. And I never needed the hammer! There are some pretty amusing youtube tutorials that may or most definitely may not be real.
This morning the ears are looking great. They even go very nicely with the tux Preston is wearing for today's band festival. So, who is next?

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Wow, I have to say I didn't expect that! Preston looks amazingly handsome, as always!

Amber said...

Julian! Thanks to youtube you're an expert at EVERYTHING!