Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Time.

Good morning, it is Monday.

We are on vacation! So, at 10:00am I'm the only one up. I've had my coffee, walked on the treadmill, and now it is blog time. Later I will pick up Maren from the airport and take Hansen to see the eye doc. And believe it or not, it is sunny!

Saturday was a day of logistics that turned out perfectly. Hansen and I went to an archery tournament, Carol came out and hung out with Lillie and Preston. Actually Carol had the logistics, she also dropped Lillie off at Girl Scouts, then picked her up, as well as planning a few sewing projects for both Preston and Lillie. Thanks Carol!
Here is a photo of Hansen from Saturday's tournament. Hansen shot very well.
We shot with Chris and Sydney. They both shot great as well. Chris tied for the a shoot off for the entire tournament! It was very cool. One shot from 50 yards. Closest wins. Chris didn't win this time, but that does not diminish how well he shot.
Check out my trophy! I won first place in my division. I actually shot very well too. At the end of the day I actually tied Hansen. There are so many things wrong with this trophy. It's perfect!
Quilting. This is one of the sewing projects going on. Lillie is making a quilt with Carol's help. Preston is planning an awesome Jedi costume to be worn at the parade in Victoria later in the year.
Once home, I took the kids out to Cold Stone for Valentine's Day. Maren had left us with some coupons and Lillie took that as a sign that we MUST go there! We also stopped by Papa Murphys for a heart shaped pizza.

See you tomorrow.

P.S. If you want to see a cool blog post, check this out, my sister just ran her first half marathon:
http://amberwadey.blogspot.com/2015/02/i-just-ran-half-marathon.html

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Congrats on the cool trophy!

Amber said...

Nice! As a former trophy shop employee, all I can say is those sublimation and engraving machines should have spell checkers by now!!!