Sunday, January 25, 2015

A Shot?

Good evening, it is Sunday.

How about a little weekend fun? Actually I'm having a hard time writing right now because the boys and I are watching Anchorman 2. Is it possible that a movie can be the best movie and the worst movie at the exact same time? Yes.
Lillie has decided that maybe, just maybe tennis will be her next sport. So yesterday I dug out a decent tennis racquet for her to try. Then Preston joined us for a little tennis excursion. We will see if Lillie actually joins the tennis team this summer. With some practice she may just be the next Maria Sharapova. No?
Check out this picture. Can you see a person way up in the tree up there? Our neighbor had a couple of trees taken down, but there is no room for the trees to fall, so this guy climbs the tree cutting the branches off on the way up, then the tree foot by foot down on the way down. All the while not dropping a single branch, rather lowering each cut part down to the ground with a rope. Amazing.
Go Seahawks! Maren now has a nice Seahawks hat to wear on her trip to Chicago next weekend. Yes, she will miss the Superbowl at home, but the 12s are everywhere! I think she already has a Superbowl party all lined up.
Yes, these jello shots were a treat at work. The strange thing about these jello shots were that they actually tasted like jello. Now I'm confused about every jello shot I've ever had in the past...
And lastly, this is a picture of on of my ends from last week's archery league. Sure, not all my arrows hit the middle, but I did shoot a PR at 294 (of 300) and look at the top arrow, maybe the most perfect shot of my life! These shots are all from 20 yards away.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Grandpa Sandler would be happy that Lillie is interested in tennis. Maren looks cute in that hat. I've never had a jello shot and now I don't think I ever will. Go Seahawks!

Amber said...

I'll work on getting mom a jello shot...