Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Legendary.

Good evening, it is Wednesday.

There's a new doughnut store in town. Legendary Doughnuts. They say the doughnuts there are amazing. I say they're expensive. Hansen and a friend of his from photography class were just roaming around Covington finishing their film rolls, but rather than ending up at the Library (as planned) for a ride home, they somehow ended up at Legendary Doughnuts. Hmm...
So I treated everyone to a doughnut. I may not ever go there again, but it was a fun excursion.
After having a doughnut for dinner, I headed to the school to watch Preston guest with the orchestra. This was the orchestra's winter concert and they asked Preston and a couple of other band members to guest with them for one song. They played an amazing rendition of Silent Night. I must say it takes a lot of talent to play a clarinet as smoothly as a stringed instrument. Very fun.
This evening while Maren was working late, Lillie and I decorated a gingerbread house. The boys were not too interested in helping us decorate, but I'm sure they will be around when it comes time to eat it:)
Lillie and I are not too much for coloring in the lines. And we kind of like our initials. Go figure.

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Nice gingerbread houses...and I think we're going out for doughnuts now.

Melanie Ostergard said...

I think we shop at the same stores! Awesome houses and the initials are a great idea.

Amber said...

Way to go Santa! Did you know the tree guy?