Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I'll take a book.

Good evening, it is Tuesday.

I just got home after a few hours at the boy's school as it was conference night. The teachers all hang out in the gym and you visit who you want to. I was able to say "hi" to each of their teachers. I am thankful that out kiddos do so well in school. In fact Preston is hanging out filling out college applications as I type.
It is thankful leaves time again. I hope the author of this leaf doesn't mind me sharing.
With the Apple Cup (the football game where University of Washington plays Washington State University) Saturday, Lillie's school did a school spirit day to dress as your team. Go Huskies! Go Lillie!
A true Husky fan! Right down to the shoelaces. Lillie said something about dressing as a WSU Cougar next year, but all I heard was, "blah blah blah blah...Go Huskies!"
This is a picture of our app of the day. QuizUp. Short 10 question quizzes you can play against friends, family, or anyone. You can choose almost any topic and subtopic. This picture is of Preston and Lillie playing "online slang". Yeah, GMAB! 

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Susanna Powers said...

Lillie actually looks like she is ready for the Mardi-Gras! or halloween maybe? have a happy Thanksgiving, love, susanna