Saturday, September 13, 2014

So your heart don't palpate...

Good evening, it is Saturday.

Today was the Fair!  For most of us.  Preston had a better offer (I think he is at a bonfire with friends) and Maren is a bit under the weather (she slept the day away on the couch), so it was just the littles and I.  And that didn't even last long as Hansen met up with a friend there.  So it was a dad/Lillie day!
The Washington State Fair!  It used to be called the Puyallup Fair!  Remember that slogan, "you can do it at a trot, you can do it at a gallop, you can do it real slow so your heart don't palpate...just don't be late...do the Puyallup!"
Llamas!
Cows.  Back in the stroller, Back it the stroller!  Some of you will know that reference:)
Bling!
And rides!  Luckily we found Hansen just in time so I didn't have to ride the rides with Lillie.  Thanks Hansen!  This was the first time in years that we went to the fair without the Omans:(  
Here is a throwback picture for you.  Today whenever I saw anyone carrying some ginormous prize, I just shook my head.
This morning we had professional pictures taken at the church.  These were for the directory, but we may have purchased some extras for this year's Christmas cards.  Now I just need to brainstorm a letter.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: