Thursday, July 03, 2014

Rattlesnakes?

Good morning, it is Thursday.

Yesterday I went for my first mountain bike ride in a very long time.  Seems like most of my riding has been on the road of late.  The trail was very nice and I may be switching gears a bit and doing more mountain bike riding.  Especially since I have new riding buddies.

Hansen and I went riding with Melanie.  Lillie hung out with Carol, John, Jack and Avery while we went riding, that's a win/win!
I hope Hansen and My bikes don't like rip the trunk right off my car!  Seemed to work out just fine.
We rode a leisurely four mile path up to Rattlesnake lake.  While the path we rode didn't seem to steep of a ride up to the lake, it sure seemed down hill on the ride back.  I've never even been to this lake, it was very cool.  Here Mel and Hansen are posing for a photo.  See the hill behind them, well you can't see the top yet.
 In this selfie you can now see the top.  At the very top of the peak, there are people just hanging out.  Mel says they sometimes fall off and it is helicopter rescue time.  Yikes.  I think I'll stay on my bike!

Maren sent me a couple more photos of her time in Vegas with the Librarians.
Maren and Judy posing with some hunky guy from some book called Sinner?  This can't be good can it?  It's Vegas!  I wonder what this guy was thinking posing with librarians all day?  Hah.
With some gang at a fancy dinner.  This is a tough kind of work I can tell.  Glad they had fun in Vegas.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Looks like a beautiful lake! Cute pictures of Maren!