Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sugar?

Good morning, it is Wednesday.

I'm up early to see Maren off to work.  Back to bed?  Nope.  World cup soccer starts at 9:00am.  One thing I love to do in summer is wake up early and watch the Tour DE France bike race.  But I will say, the world cup is even better!  Tomorrow the U.S.A. plays in the morning, can't wait!

Yesterday, out of pure summer boredom, Lillie, Hansen, and I went for a Slurpee walk.  
Slurpee selfie.
Look out!  Lillie is about to wreak havoc on the world of baking.  How about a cup of...
Ahh, summer time at the beach.  Lillie is creative for sure, but let me tell you, this cake tasted great!
Speaking of hitting the mark.  Hansen is perfecting his form.
Hansen says that if I can look past my belly, my form is looking pretty good to.  The last few days I've been so lucky!  I've been able to go to archery during the day and go to the driving range with Preston in the evenings.  I even gave his friend Nick some pointers the other night.  Hoping to actually hit the links one of these days.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Susanna Powers said...

what are those things in the water? (on the cake) very nice! sp

Amber said...

What a cake! I love it.