Monday, March 31, 2014

There's a cat in my spot...

Good morning, it is Monday.

We have school this week, then next week is Spring Break!  I like Spring Break, the week leading up to it is not bad either...it's the week after that stinks.

This was a nice weekend around these parts.  Preston had a soccer game on Saturday evening.  While his team didn't do so well (it was missing three or four valuable players out due to suspensions and/or vacations) but Preston played very well.  The soccer coach for Pacific Lutheran University (PLU) was at the game and talked to Preston afterwards.  Sounds like playing soccer for PLU is a real option for Preston after high school!  Awesome!
This is what hanging out watching Frozen for the second or third time looks like.  Yup, I'm sitting on the floor because there is a cat on a pillow in the middle of the couch.  Hansen is just out of view to the left between his x-box and the exercise bike.  I enjoy the movie, I read it is the most successful animated film ever?  Wow!

Saturday we (Maren, Lillie and myself) attended a baby shower for a cousin on Maren's mom's side of the family who I don't know if I'd ever met.  They live in Eastern Washington and are very nice.  They are expecting their first child (a little girl by the looks of the gifts) and are very excited.  So different though, they are our age and this is their first.  Our kiddos are so old now, I can't even imagine having my first at this age!

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Well, the cat looks comfy! We saw Frozen over the weekend and it was excellent. I'm sure we'll see it again - and sing along.

Amber said...

Ohhhh Frozen. It's an obsession at our house. Even Clark sings along. Glad you're feeling better!