Friday, March 14, 2014

Pi Day!

Good morning, it is Friday.

Today the kids and I have a day off from school!  So what will I be doing in a few short minutes?  Taxes!  Woohoo!  I've not been too interested in doing the taxes this year, but it is time.  But first, here are a few fun photos:
Happy pi day!  Why pi day you ask?  3.14, as in March 14th.  If school was in session and pi was still a 6th grade standard (yes, these things change, now it is a 8th grade standard or something like that) we would be eating pie!  For dinner tonight, pizza pie.
Yesterday Lillie was taking photos with her Kindle and I asked what she planned on doing with such photos.  She told me that she really has only took a few, and was photobombing the cats.  She e-mailed me this picture.  Very cute.  Yes, our cats do put up with a lot.
Check this out.  A friend from church e-mailed me this picture (he took it while on vacation) with this caption:  On the left bank, Rue Saint-Julien Le Pauvre, not far form Notre Dame and around the corner from St. Servin.  How cool is that?

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Cute cat pic! Have fun with your taxes!

Amber said...

We just got our taxes done! Whoo hoo! Hahaha, well I hope you got a refund. Mom didn't say it but she and dad got to see a Pi in the Sky here in Austin. We Texans take Pi day seriously...