Monday, March 17, 2014

A Bit O' Luck.

Good morning, it is Monday.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Maren and the kids all wore green this morning and were looking sharp if I may add.  Me, not so much.  Some how, even thought I did get a flu shot this year, I've come down with the flu.  I suffered for a few days, taking advil and such just thinking I had a cold, but it wasn't going away...head aches are what did me in.  So yesterday I stopped by the doctor's office and now have some good medicine.  As of this very moment my morning meds are kicking in and if I don't finish this blog soon, I will snoozing at the computer.
I follow the University of Washington on Facebook.  I must say that I like the pictures they post.  Last post it was Pi Day.  Today St. Patrick's Day.  Go Huskies!
Hanging out at the dr. office yesterday.  The mask is so fancy.  I've done a decent job of quarantining myself, but I will be going stir crazy soon.  You won't find me on a green beer pub crawl tonight.  Hopefully with a bit o' luck, I will be well soon.

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! We hope you feel better soon!

Susanna Powers said...

Hi Julian, you did the right thing to go to the dr. I hate wearing those masks, which I'm supposed to do in working with disintegrating archival collections. Get well soon! love, susanna

Amber said...

I can't remember the last time you were sick! But I do remember the last time I was sick and it was miserable. Feel better soon!!!