Thursday, February 27, 2014

Custard?

Good morning, it is Thursday.

Yesterday was Lillie's turn to bring snacks to her Girl Scout's meeting.  I had a trip to the bank to make due to some fees that I don't feel like I should be paying, then it was on to pick up a tub of licorice sticks for her meeting.
While at the bank I received a text message from Lillie asking to go for "mini-cupcakes" instead.  These little St. Patrick Day cupcakes worked out perfectly!
Check this out.  Pumpkin custard.  One of my friends/co-workers tried this and thought of me:)  It is known far and wide that I am a big fan of pumpkin pie.  I will say this is pretty yummy stuff for sure.  Thanks Jeri!
An actual picture of my riding in the Chilly Hilly.  This of course is just a proof, I need to order an actual picture.  It is amazing the photographer was able to get a clear shot, I mean I was going SO FAST!  Haha.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: