Saturday, February 22, 2014

An Another Anniversary and Soccer.

Good evening, it is Friday.

Welp, our vacation is coming to an end.  Boo Hoo!  While we really have done nothing other than sleep in and hang out, we have had a nice vacation.  Before I get into my blog, we have another anniversary to celebrate.  John and Carol's 45th wedding anniversary!  Happy Anniversary for sure!
This picture was take as I was heading up to bed last night.  The kids were having a great time playing the Wii and goofing off.  It is nice to see them all getting along.  I have no idea when they finally got to bed, probably in the 2:00 am time frame.  One thing about nocturnal kids, no worry about breakfast!  Preston and I had dentist appointments on Thursday.  My hygienist asked if the kids had homework, I cracked her up by saying, "We'll find out Sunday evening!"  And I think that is truly the case.
Today Preston's Rapids team lost in the State Cup semi-finals 1-2.  They played a good game and should be very proud of this season.  I'd say the Rapids had their best season ever!  They really are a great team.  So a break for Preston and soccer?  Nope.  Tryouts for next years teams are next week and high school soccer starts in March.  The kid loves his soccer!
While it was very cold today, we had a large crowd cheering on our soccer greats.
For the last picture of the day, a selfie Lillie took of us while driving home from somewhere.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: