Thursday, December 05, 2013

World's Best Cup Of Coffee!

Good morning, it is Thursday.

Currently it is 21 degrees here.  The high over the next few days will not be much over freezing.  Brrr....  Looking at the news, we have it good.  I never played much soccer, but I'm guessing that when folks call the soccer ball "the rock", it truly feels like one at sub freezing temps.  We can ask Preston about that after tonight's soccer practice in 20 degrees weather.  How to warm up?  This is Hansen's trick:
How is this for a crappy cup of coffee?  Or is that a crappachino?  These jokes just run on and on.  I even like coffee these days.  I'm not much of a regular coffee fan, but I kind of enjoy these fancy holiday creamer flavors.  I won this toilet mug at last year's staff holiday party.  Some have asked me if I will put the mug back in the pot...nope, it is a keeper!
Yup, Peppermint Mocha, yum.  Maren and Hansen are the true coffee lovers in this house, and they are split on these creamers.  Maren likes half and half with fancy flavor shots, while Hansen really just loves it all.

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Ha ha, funny coffee mug! Stay warm!

carol said...

Absolutely love the toilet mug ! Very classy:)

It's colder there than here. We're up to 38 at 10:00am. Feelin' good about Cano or too busy during the holidays to think about baseball ?!

Julian Slane said...

I don't know about Cano. We usually loose our good players to the Yankees, so this is weird. And really, no baseballer is worth $240,000,000.00 no matter what. But since the money doesn't impact me, good for Cano! And good for the Mariners!

carol said...

'Weird' is exactly it ! Totally agree re. the $$$, so it's all good for the Mariners :):)

Thank you re. the Story of Chanukah :)