Monday, December 16, 2013

Santa! I Know Him!

Good evening, it is Monday.

I just finished a blog post a few minutes ago about the Church's Christmas Pageant.  Feel free to scroll below if you haven't seen it.  This evening we got to see Santa!  We also got to shop at a member's only 50% off sale at V.V.  So, really, a great evening...
Check out these awesome kids and Santa!  Santa talked school and stuff with the kids.  The 40 minute wait outside in the cold was worth it, at the time it was more like, "hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, double hate...loathe entirely", but it was well worth it.  This Santa outfit does a super job.  I was able to take this picture with my camera.  The picture that we purchased will come via e-mail in the next week or so.  Maren and I were in the back for that picture.  I told Lillie that I was going to ask for an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hydred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!  Lillie told me that, "I'd shoot my eye out".  Yup, we know our Christmas movies.  And no, I don't really know this Santa.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Ho ho ho, great picture with Santa!