Sunday, December 08, 2013

Ray, A Drop Of Golden Sun.

Good evening, it is Sunday.  I'm procrastinating, so blogging seems like the thing to do.

Check out how cold it was last night:
Yeah, I know, right.  15 degrees!  This is a snap shot of my phone screen as I was watching Saturday Night Live.  The SNL skit on the Sound Of Music was ridiculous.  New Direction was the musical guest.  I like their new song, Story Of My Life.  We did watch some of the Live Sound of Music.  I liked it too...I mean, they were performing it live.

So, what to do in this kind of weather?  Other than taking the littles to see The Hunger Games?  While not such a fan of the second book, I thought the movie was great.  How about a soccer game?  Yeah, Preston had a soccer game today.  No worries, the weather really warmed up:
25 degrees game time.  This would be totally perfect if this was Celsius.  If memory serves me, 25 degrees Celsius is about 75 degrees Fahrenheit, but no, it is actually 25!
Preston had a very good game.  It was the last of the season.  I think there will be another tournament or two before school soccer begins in March.  While this picture doesn't look 25 degrees, it is.  And the ground is just frozen tundra.

Yesterday Maren took Lillie to the Ladies breakfast at church.  They do a Santa Lucia parade, which I hear Lillie decided to watch rather than participate in.  Good for you Lillie!  Hey, it's important to know who you are, right?  She still gets "out there" plenty.  Yup, drama club is still going strong with her, and this month is my month to drive the carpool.
This is the only picture Maren sent me of the breakfast.  From this view you would think it was just Lillie and a bunch of oldies:)  But nope, Maren was in charge of reading to the kiddos that were there.  Word on the street is she [Maren] did a great job.

Welp, I'm off to bed.  I kind of ramble in my evening posts.  I think I will have to stick to posting in the morning:)

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Yikes, it sounds cold there. It's pretty cold here, too - in the 30's and drizzling - reminds us of Seattle, for sure!

Amber said...

I SERIOUSLY JUST OPENED YOUR BLOG WHILE CATCHING UP WITH MY DVR'ED SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE AND I'M WATCHING THAT SKIT RIGHT NOW! I AM GEEKING OUT.