Sunday, October 27, 2013

To the Right.

Good evening, it is Sunday.

Today I chaperoned a middle school church trip to a pumpkin patch/corn maze/hay ride kind of place.  Believe it or not, I have not ever been in such a corn maze that I can remember.  I've been in hay mazes, but this was different.  There were two mazes with nearly four miles of trails.  That's a lot of walking!
This is the group we went with.  I even got to drive the 15 passenger van!  And get us lost!  By driving to the wrong corn maze!  But who cares!
Yes, there really was nearly four mile of this.  No, I didn't travel that far.  Lillie and I cruised around and never even saw anyone else from our group.
Once out of the first maze, Lillie and I purchased some Kettle Corn.  Yum.  Now which way to go?  In the second maze Lillie and I decided to turn right at every single intersection no matter what.  And it worked, we made it out alive.  Did I mention that the two corn mazes were carved in the shapes of zombies?
After the corn maze was a wagon ride.  Yup, too cool for school.
A selfie with Lillie.  Fun time at the corn maze for sure.

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellen said...

Wow, what a corn maze! I'm glad you guys got out okay!

Amber said...

Aurora took a big field trip to a pumpkin patch today! She reported that if you turn right at every turn you get out of the maze alive, and I had no idea why that would be, but you've just confirmed that it must be a universal truth of corn mazes.