Saturday, October 26, 2013

Still Clowning Around.

Good morning, it is Saturday.

And you thought we were finally done clowning around!  Nope.  Last night was the Covington Girls Scouts Halloween Party.  Lillie is new to Girl Scouts, she tried a bit last year, then joined a troop this year.  This year as in last month.  Her new troop was in charge of running the whole show.  I was told there would be other dads, and I should come too.  Yes there were a few of us, but not many.  Maren and I helped with the setup and take down.  I even helped a bit with money collection of the silent auction.  The evening was a huge success, here are some new pics (yes, I did fix my photostream and my picture technology is working again!  Phew!  First world problems):
Lillie and friends helping decorate.
Lillie's troop was judging the best costume portion, so they were not in the contest.  You can see Lillie on the right (pink wig) filling out her ballot.
One of four cake auction tables.  Yes, we won a cake auction.  We shall eat cake tonight!
Lillie and I just clowning around.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Cute pix! The Girl Scouts are lucky to have you guys!