Friday, October 04, 2013

A New Job!

Good evening, it is Friday.

Preston got home from his second day of work about an hour ago.  That's right, Preston has a job!  He is on the cart staff at Lake Wilderness Golf Course.  Awesome!  Yes, I worked on the cart staff at a golf course when I was that age too.  Cart staff does sound better than, "kid who cleans the carts, the bathrooms, and does whatever else the pro shop needs done", but that is really what it is.  I think I'm more pleased than Preston that he is giving this a try.  Well, at least until he starts getting a paycheck...then he will be the happy one.  I will be joining the men's club out at Lake Wilderness as soon as they are accepting applications for the 2014 year.
This is a picture of the 15th hole taken from Lake Wilderness's phone app.  A very cool app if you ask me, it includes GPS and a scorecard feature, as well as photos and info about each hole.  I asked Preston to take a picture of himself working, or maybe just a pic of the cart barn or something for my blog, but he said that he will not be goofing off, taking pictures, and playing on his phone while working!  Good for you Preston.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Congrats to Preston on his new job!