Friday, September 13, 2013

A Selfie?

Good morning, it is Friday.

Last night I got to go to Hansen's school for open house night.  I like they way this school does things.  The parents followed the kid's schedules, walking to the rooms and meeting the teachers.  Of course I saw the same parents that I have seen since grade school, and many of the same teacher that Preston had.  Hansen is very lucky to have the teachers he has and the friends he has, should be a great year!  As great of a year as an 8th grader can have that is:)
Lillie and I took this picture just this morning.  She was trying to find a picture of me for a school project, so we just took one.  There is a better one of just me, but Lillie makes this picture much better.
O.K. Lillie, here is one of just me.  Yes, whenever the kids need a picture of anything family related for a school project...they just go to the blog.
A computer in the kitchen? Yes!  Preston has found a website that you enter an ingredient, and it gives you lots of ideas of what to cook.  He has been making some pretty yummy stuff of late.
Check out these Batman character chess pieces.  Our neighbor Sam (he is now in college) made these over the summer.  He molded them, painted them, and yesterday was putting a clear coat on them.  Amazing!

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Cute pictures! We really enjoy your blog.