Saturday, July 06, 2013

Haircut.

Good evening, it is Saturday.

Tomorrow morning Preston is going to Canada for a week with a handful of kids from our church for a mission trip.  From what I understand it is kind of an intercity mission trip in B.C.  The kids from our church will be staying with several other church's kids to help in food kitchens and such.  Should be a good time, I know Preston is excited to go.

Today Preston asked to get a haircut.  He has been on the fence of late about getting it cut short or just letting it grow forever.  Lillie went with us as we then stopped by the library to pick up a book she put on hold.  During the haircut I stayed in the lobby part of the shop, but Lillie went back and watched the action.  I could hear Preston, Lillie and the hairstylist laughing and having fun.  I like that, and I think the new haircut looks great!
I have a before and an after pic of Preston's haircut, but for the blog, I like this one.  Maren sent me this picture of her and Preston out front of Arby's.  Yup, Maren and Preston got to spend some time hanging out as I took the littles to the pool to be with their friends.  FYI, Lillie told me today that she is no longer a little, and Hansen who is now as tall as I am is certainly not a little...but my blog, my rules:)

See you tomorrow.


1 comment:

Ellen said...

What a great picture of Preston and Maren! Awesome haircut, due in part, I'm sure, to Lillie's input. I hope Preston has a great time in Canada!