Thursday, June 20, 2013

Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia Hair!

Good morning, it is Thursday.

Yesterday was the last day of school for the '12-'13 school year!  School was fun, it was all field day and celebrations.  Signing yearbooks and cleaning out desks.  Hardly a day of school, more a closing of another year.
The school I work at celebrates reading on the last day.  The student in each grade who read the most minutes gets to silly string a teacher on the last day of school.  I volunteered for this honor!  Here the 3rd grade reading champ tries her best to give me a new head of ch-ch-ch-chia hair.  You can't see the whole student body to the left of the picture cheering her on.
Connor and Preston held their traditional year end bonfire.  Yes, this is probably the 4th year they have been doing this.  I remember the first year I wasn't too trilled, but now I'm thinking it is pretty darn cool.  All their hard work for the year...up in smoke!

I do have to work today for a bit...then tonight.  Drum roll...  ...  ...We are picking up a new pet for  Lillie to cherish over the summer.  You will have to tune it tomorrow to see the pics.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: