Friday, May 10, 2013

Track Meet Fancy Camera.

Good morning, it is Friday!

I have not taken very may pictures of late, but I did take some cool shots at Hansen's last track meet.  I brought my better camera (most of the time I use my phone these days) and took a bunch of pics from far away distances.  Then I cropped them on the computer.  I need practice with this technique as I don't know what size to make them or anything, but I figure for the blog it just doesn't matter.  I do have the full size shots of these on my computer.

Here is a photo from each of Hansen's events at his last track meet:
This is my favorite of the bunch.  I was able to stand (on the other side of the fence) right at the end of his lane for the 100.  This is just as they crossed the finish line.
Hansen in mid flight in the long jump.  This picture cracks me up because it just shows the jr. high track meets perfectly.  Lots of kids hanging out with friend, many not aware of the events around them.  This field has the long jump pit right next to the start/finish line which can add to the chaos.
Hansen easily clearing one of the starting heights in the high jump.  Hansen cracked me up in this event because they would call him over from the long jump pit or somewhere to come clear a height...so he would just jog over to the high jump area and just not even stop.  He'd just continue jogging right up to the bar and jump!  Hansen didn't run the relay at the end of the event as his hip was bothering him.  I will take that picture another time.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: