Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Scrapped?

Good morning, it is Wednesday.

The PNW is in for a beautiful week of weather.  Sure, if you're from Florida or Texas it may feel a bit cold at 60 degrees, but they say we may hit 77 on Sunday (with rain on Monday).  Too hot to even move!  Of course, these beautiful days in the spring start off very cold.
Yup, Preston had to scrape ice off the windshield this morning.  I've tried to teach him to scrape everywhere the windshield wiper would hit...I guess this is close?  Luckily with the defrost on, the ice will be gone quickly.

Hansen has his first Jr. High track meet this afternoon and Lillie has a school musical.  The sun will be out, but I'm bringing the warm jacket just to be sure.

See you tomorrow.

P.S.  Yes, I know the title says "scrapped" when it should say "scraped".  I know this because Maren recommended I shop for an "ABC speller" app for my phone.  And I did!  And it is so cool. I can find the right spelling, the definition of a word, and even have it pronounced for me!  Finally an app for my phone that actually makes it "smart".


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Hansen's track meet will be fun!

Ellen said...

Even in Texas or Florida, it's always good to bring a sweater!