Monday, April 22, 2013

A Four-Week Math Test?

Good morning, it is Monday.

We had a nice time with family yesterday at John and Carol's house for Stef's birthday.  The large group of cousins made for great fun.  And the large amount of pizza was awesome too.

On an unrelated topic, I enjoyed this comic strip from Sunday's paper:
I'm ready to take in a Baseball game in warm weather to be sure!  But maybe not the Nutcracker...  This would have worked:
Saturday was the Supercross at the C-link.  I didn't go, but Courtney did.  She got to meet Chad Reed and took some awesome photos.  I can remember watching Bob Hannah in the King Dome like it was a week ago.  He was so fast!

See you tomorrow.


1 comment:

Ellen said...

I hope you get to see a baseball game, though if you want to see the Mariners win, don't pick one against the Texas Rangers!