Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Madness!

Good evening, it's Wednesday night.

Have the kids done their chores?  No.  Could I be mad?  Sure.  Have I been mad this month?  Yup.  Is that at all what I'm talking about?  Nope.  I'm talking basketball silly.  March Madness is upon us.  Have you filled out your brackets?  I hope so, they were due by 9:00am this morning.  I don't really care about college basketball, but my work has a tournament as does the rest of the world, or so it seems.  So here it is sports fans, my brackets:
Gonzaga, a local school that I have friends who are alumni, is number one in the country!  I would gladly loose my $5.00 to have them win, but I just couldn't put it in ink.  I would also be very happy with Miami.  How cool would that be? But I'm going for Louisville.  Why?  Nate Silver picked them and that's good enough for me.  Like I'm going to do all the calculations...not.  Bring on the basketball!

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Ellen said...

Very interesting, but Miami's winning, sorry!

Bernice said...

I'm for Miami (of course) with Duke my second choice......go Miami. Julian - have you seen what is going on with the Heat - 24 wins in a row - WOW

Julian Slane said...

Bernice, The Heat is making some noise for sure! I hope they can do it. As far as basketballers go, I really like Lebron James. I'd love to see Miami and Gonzaga in the finals...

Ellen said...

Go Heat!