Monday, February 18, 2013

Too Much Cute!

Good evening, it is Monday.

Today is President's Day!  Sales galore.  This morning I took the kiddos out to Value Village so we could pop some 50% off tags!  We all found a few good deals.  We also stopped by Big-5 for Hansen's sake.

Across the country the snow melted enough for some traveling and visiting.  Maren got to visit my cousin Emily and meet Lucy.  I'm not sure who had more fun with this visit, Lucy or Maren.
Maren is flying over the middle of the United States as I type...on her way home.
I'm glad this visit worked out.  I wish I could have been there too!  Some day I do need to make it out to Boston.  But I really want to visit in the summer so I can catch a Red Sox game.  The kids will be happy to have Maren home...I mean, how many days in a row can we live on just pop and pizza while wearing the same clothes?  If you ask the kids, everyday!  Just joking, we made it just fine even though I have been under the weather.  Preston and I even had dentist visits today and I'm happy to say that we both passed with zero cavities! 
Yesterday after church John and Carol took us, Jack, Avery, and Mel out to lunch at I-hop.  So we had one meal that wasn't pizza:)  Here Avery, Lillie, and Hansen are showing off their straw paper mustaches.  This visit was yum and fun.

See you tomorrow.

5 comments:

Susanna Powers said...

hi Julian, yes, you have cuteness all around. what sweet photos! love, susanna

Stef said...

Awwww the pictures of Maren holding the baby melt my heart :)

Emily said...

Yes, Maren definitely made Lucy's first President's Day a special one. Wish we could have you both here every Monday afternoon for storytime on Lucy's rug:)

Ellen said...

How great that Maren got to meet Lucy! Lucy is such a cutie!

Amber said...

Aaaaahhhh Lucy is way too cute! I wish Clark and I could join her for storytime as well :)