Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Adidas!

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Last night we had to make an emergency run to Value Village (not that it isn't a favorite store) to look for a French looking beret for Lillie's drama production on Wednesday.  I will show you her get up later...this post is about what I found:
 Poppin' tags at the trift shop.  Macklemore's thrift shop song has made thrift shopping a bit more glamorous  but whatever.  Should this be my FB status picture?
I did find these Adidas Sambas.  I love these shoes.  I have two totally worn out pairs and a pair of Samba golf shoes.  These are in brand new condition and only $9.99.

Right now I could link you to Macklemore's Thrift Shop song.  But I have a different song in my brain this morning:

Yup...My Adidas by Run DMC.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Three cheers for Value Village!