Thursday, January 17, 2013

Art Lillie!

Good morning, it is Thursday.

Yesterday I picked Lillie up from school as I also had to pick up Preston (Wednesdays Preston provides tutoring after school for math).  We had a few minutes so Lillie brought me into the school to show me the artwork she has done with this year's art docents:
 The new art docents must be doing a great job.  And Lillie is quite an artist!
This piece is inspired by one of her favorite books, "Out Of My Mind".

Great art Lillie and great job docents.  Lillie was nice enough to say that she thinks I would do a better job than the new art docents...but she is just being nice to her old dad.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Bernice said...

You have a budding artist. Lillie, you are doing so well with the art work. Keep it up.