Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Girl's Day?

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Tomorrow is 12/12/12.  A pretty cool day if you ask me.  Mainly because it will probably be the last time in any of our lifetimes that we will see a day on the calendar with three same numbers.  Yes, I did buy a lotto ticket!

Over the weekend Maren and Lillie went on a girls day of fun with a bunch of girls.  Yuk.  Girl germs.  But the girls all seemed to have fun shopping, hanging out, riding the train, and doing whatever girls do on a girl's day.  I have a few pictures to share only because I copied them from Facebook.
 Most of the group hanging out on the Light Rail on the way to Downtown Seattle.
 Lillie and cousins in the makeup store.
 This is not a picture from girl's day.  This is Maren and I sitting on Santa's lap way back in 1991.  My staff has a bulletin board where we are supposed to put a picture of ourselves with Santa.  Most of our Santa pics are just of the kids, so this is what they get.  Yeah, yeah, yeah...I hear it all the time...Maren looks just the same, but look at my hair!

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Bernice said...

Your annual Xmas card and pictures are so great. You outdid yourself this time. Your kids are not only smart, but handsome & beautiful.

Hope you all have a great holiday season. Love to you all

Bernice