Sunday, December 09, 2012

A Toilet Mug!

Good morning, it is Sunday.

Friday evening was a staff Christmas party thrown by our new Principal.  It was a ton of fun!  There was a very large turnout and everyone was asked to bring a $5.00 gift for a white elephant gift exchange.  There was a great variety of gifts.  Check out the one I won:
 Yup, a toilet bowl coffee mug!  Bring on the crappuccion!  Actually I think if it wasn't for this toilet mug, this is a very nice picture of Maren and myself!  Isn't Maren a good sport to put up with this type of thing for all these years?  Yup.  And it is not like I actually unwrapped the toilet mug...when my number was called out I actually seeked it out as a coworker had unwrapped it just before my number was called.
 This is a pic of the whole group.  Actually it is only part of the group as there must of been 50 folks there.
Maren won herself a very nice little owl.  This cute little fella may just be Christmas gift for a little one, so if you see this again someday (like for your son or daughter) feel very lucky.  I mean very lucky!
I'm not sure this is a fair trade, but you got to flow with the flushes.  My coveted glass University of Washington mug broke (you can kid of see the crack in the picture) the same night I brought home the toilet bowl mug.  The one guy you can see in the picture a couple shots above is my friend Mike.  He is a Cougar fan to the core...someone I had to give money to (and my dollar will soon be posted in his classroom I'm sure) after the crazy loss by the Huskies in the Apple Cup.  I was thinking he may take the mug away from me at the party, but he didn't...he would be happy to know that the moment the toilet mug came in the house the Husky Mug cracked.  I'm now on the lookout for a new Husky mug!

See you tomorrow.

5 comments:

Julian Slane said...

Hansen really enjoys seeing me drinking from the toilet...got to love that kid!

Bernice said...

I think your toilet bowl mug is just
adorable, and quite unique. Sounds like you had a fun time.

Amber said...

Hahahah! Who will get the owl!?

Ooooh, crappaccino. That's just fun to say.

Ellen said...

Congrats on the toilet mug!

Julian Slane said...

Amber, you sound like Buddy The Elf. "Ooooh, Francisco...That's fun to say." Crappaccino is fun to say for sure. And hoo hoo gets the owl will have to be suprise.