Monday, November 26, 2012

A Husky Ornament.

Good morning, it is Monday.

We put our Christmas tree up on Saturday!  The day was calm so I also put up a nice row of Christmas lights on the house as well.  Nope, I don't go crazy with lights and such, but a row along the downstairs works just fine for me.
 Putting up the ornaments.  Even though the Huskies lost the Apple Cup this year (yes, I loose a dollar or two and never hear the end of it), this is a favorite ornament.  Who is that peering through the tree branches?
Lillie loves the tree!  And the candy canes.  Lillie and her friend Maddie spent the night under the tree the first night it was up.  The whole family didn't, but I think Lillie and her friend count...and the tradition goes on.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

The tree and Lillie are beautiful!

Amber said...

What a cool picture of Maren! I thought about sleeping under our tree, but it just doesn't sound like a tradition I need in my life ;)