Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Shorts and Galoshes?

Good morning, it is Wednesday.

This week has gone by in a blur...wait, it is only Wednesday.  Phew.  Today I get to meet with Lillie's teacher for her goal setting conference!  Of course that also means a stop in the book fair.  Lillie doesn't hurt for books to be sure, but another one or two can't hurt.  Yesterday Maren worked late so it was just me and the kiddos.  Preston had his Fall Music Concert that we attended along with John and Carol.  Getting out of Kentlake's parking lot can be a nightmare, I hope John and Carol are out of there by now!  But the performances were great.  Preston is in the top band and hast to wear a tuxedo and everything.  It is very fun to watch.  After school I spent too much time on a tall ladder in our entry way.  I cleaned the light fixture, replaced the light bulb, cleaned the window and dusted.  Why?  Because I picked up my framed picture that Maren bought me for my birthday and hung it.
 Right above the door..."Shakin' off the Blues".  I think it turned out very nice.  I may need to spend a little more time getting it centered, but for yesterday, this is what we got.
 I really enjoy getting to see concerts in the Kentlake's PAC, but taking a photo is nearly impossible for my camera.  Here the band is getting ready to play.  Preston is kind of behind where the conductor will stand.
Lillie shopping at the book fair.  She hasn't bought a book yet, but that will surely end today.  Like her mom, Lillie would really rather have all the books...even the Pete the Cat picture books!

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Bernice said...

You all had a busy time - always enjoy your pictures - the one of Lillie is great...
I posted a picture of my car on my
facebook page. I really love the car and it feels so good to have wheels again.