Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Very Julian Birthday!

Good morning, it is Wednesday!

Happy Birthday to ME!  Happy Birthday to ME!  Happy Birthday to ME!!!

I did a quick search for Julian Birthday Cakes and look at some of the cool cakes I found:
 A Julian Micky birthday...and a very yummy looking cake!
 Very heavy Julian birthday cake.  Don't know if I could even lift this cake.
 A King Julien birthday cake!  I like to shake it shake it.
 A Raiders Julian birthday cake.  Very cool, Go Seahawks!
 A Thomas The Tank Engine Julian birthday cake.  Back to the station Thomas.
 A Diary Of Wimpy Kid Julian birthday cake.  Awesome!
And my last cake of the show...A WWF Julian birthday cake!

The folks who made these Julian birthday cakes did an amazing job!  Hope they don't mind me sharing... after all, I am a Julian and it is my birthday.

Yup, ready for a great day!

See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

sussah said...

Happy Birthday Julian!! you deserve all those funny cakes. Love, susanna

Ellen said...

Happy Birthday! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Julian.
Love, sally

Amber said...

I like to shake it shake it! Happy Birthday, King Julian! I hope you got a great cake of your own as well.