Tuesday, July 03, 2012

What's for breakfast?

Good morning, it is Tuesday.

Yesterday brought a visit to the eye doc for Hansen and myself for our yearly vision checks.  Hansen's eyes are slowing down a bit on the changing as maybe his growth spurt is slowing down (good thing, his is about as tall as me already) and my eyes have been about the same for many years now.  In fact my right eye will have a little less power which I'm happy about because I never thought my last glasses were just right.  I ordered new glasses, a pair of totally rimless ones.  Hansen looked at glasses but will get his in a week or two.

Preston and Lillie were doing some cooking last night.  In fact I am about to have a muffin for breakfast that this duo cooked:
Lillie was showing off how the egg she cracked turned out perfect while the one Preston cracked may not have been so perfectly opened?  Whatever, these two make a pretty good team in the kitchen.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Those muffins sound good!