Saturday, July 14, 2012

Stop What?

Good afternoon, it is Saturday.

This morning I was at a meeting so I was not blogging.  But I do have a couple of pictures to share so why not an afternoon post?  While I was chairing my first ever meeting as the new chair of the worship and music committee for our church, Preston was out playing the first game of this weekend's Crossfire Challenge which is a pretty darn big tournament.  His team won 1-0.  He has two more games tomorrow and hopefully a game or two on Monday.
 This picture is the stop sign at one of the local high schools.  I spotted it as I was dropping off Preston as he was watching his old soccer team play.
Once I got home today, Maren and I went out for a garage sale walk.  We actually got to go on our own as Preston was hanging with friends, Hansen at a birthday party, and Lillie got to go watch the new movie Brave with John, Carol, Jack and Avery.  This little purse Maren is showing off is a Bobby Jack monkey purse that we purchased for Lillie.  As I was carrying it around the garage sale the folks were giving me a bad time about the cute purse...I just told them it was to carry my cell phone:)  Actually that is why I purchased it for Lille.  That's right, she now has a cell phone.  I had always told her that once she is the only Slane at her school then she could get a phone.  Hansen is in jr. high so now all three kids have cell phones.  And we have a monthly cell phone bill that is, well, something to be budgeted.  Yikes!

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Cute purse and stop sign!

pg medical in ukraine said...

A very well-written post. I read and liked the post and have also bookmarked you. All the best for future endeavors
Study MBBS in ukraine
Medical College in ukraine

Top Medical College in ukraine

cheap medical college in ukraine