Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Hansen day?

Good morning, it is Thursday.

Yesterday while Preston was out at soccer camp Lillie was invited to go to the pool with the neighbors.  That left Hansen and myself home alone.  While Hansen would have really wanted to go shopping for a better TV to use on the x-box, we decided to do Hansen things at home.  So the first thing we did was to go for a bike ride into town for an icee, then come home and shoot the air-soft at some targets, and lastly play video games.
This is Hansen out front of AM/PM with our sodas...yeah, Hansen really wanted to try the new Mountain Dew flavor so it wasn't icees after all.  I went with a Pepsi and a lotto ticket.   
I made targets for our air-soft challenge.  My very first shot went through the 100 spot!  Hansen was flabbergasted that I could do this so well...didn't matter how far back or the different tricks, I still hit the target.  Hansen said his lack of kicking my butt on this challenge was due to his high caffeine Mountain Dew:)  I did try one of Hansen's video games for a few minutes, but there was no freaking way I could even come close to keeping up...I mean there are like 15 buttons that are used to make you guy move smoothly and stuff.  Not me, I have to look just to find the X button.  Eventually I had to just watch Hansen play, then take a nap!
This is not Hansen stuff.  This is a sewing machine that Maren probably purchased 15 years ago.  It has not been used ever.  But now that we found it, Lillie and Nana have big plans!  The duo were making doll clothes on Lillie's last visit.

See you tomorrow.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Molly says, Nice t-shirt Hansen!

Julian Slane said...

Good eye Molly! Hansen does like that T-shirt.