Saturday, June 23, 2012

Silly String.

Good morning, it is Saturday.

Wednesday was the last day of school for this year.  As of today we have a 10th grader, a 7th grader and a 4th grader!  And a couple of old parents:)  We are looking forward to a great summer full of fun, sun, and soccer!  But before any of that we have rain and a dance recital.  That's right, today is Lillie's dance recital.  She will be in two dances this year.  A masquerade for ballet and dance to the summer hit "Call Me Maybe" for her Jazz class.  Should be great!

At my school the kids who turned in the most reading minutes for the year got to silly string a teacher.  I think twelve of the staff got silly stringed.  I always volunteer to get a pie in the face or whatever the gig is.
Its a good look for me don't you thing?  I piled the silly string up on my head and had hair for a minute or two...like a chia pet.
Here a few of the staff and a student are silly stringing the principal.  Our principal is leaving in a week for bigger and better things.  He was super and we wish him all the best.  Now we just hope our next principal does a great job at our school as well.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: