Thursday, May 03, 2012

My Old Weight Machine!

Good morning, it is Thursday.

For the last month or so Preston has been interested in getting a weight bench or joining a gym.  At first I kind of dismissed it, but lately I started shopping around.  I used to have a weight system that my dad and I put together back when we first purchased the house 17 years ago.  A few years back I gave that system to our cousin Kraig and fam.  Kraig hasn't really been using it for the last year, so now have that machine back and the boys are quite happy.
 Yes, Preston will be the main user, or so I thought.  It was Hansen who jumped on the machine the moment it was set up.
Hansen's "before" picture...haha.  Both boys are buffer then I am these days.

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Molly said...

You have a Coke machine in your basement or garage? Cool. (Like in the movie Big.)