Friday, May 18, 2012

Honey?

Good morning, it is Friday!

This week has been my week to take care of the staff room at work.  I have kept the supply of chips and salsa going strong all week.  Today I will switch things around with some chocolate!

The last few days I have spent a bit of time gardening in the yard.  Well, actually getting rid of years worth of weeds.  I don't know about you, but yard work is one of those things that the more you do, the more you realize you need to do.  Closing your eyes to parts of the yard is much easier then trying to maintain it all.  I have actually enjoyed my time in the dirt...which is a first.  Usually I would much rather go golfing or bike riding or teeth flossing, just about anything over yard work.  I guess I have been driving the kids all over so much that staying home is kind of nice.  Or I'm getting old?

Yesterday I washed the cars.  While washing the pick-up truck I kept seeing wasps flying into the door well.  After checking it out farther, I found this:
A wasp nest being formed inside my truck!  Wacky huh?

See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Well, the wasps must have thought it was very cozy in there!