Monday, April 16, 2012

Look who is Four!

Good morning, it is Monday.

Spring break is over, whaaaa.  And so is the sun, yup...we woke up to rain this morning!  We are all getting ready to go to work and school.

Last night the boys had "Wii Night" at church last night.  They both had a great time and the turnout was very good.  There were probably six TVs set up with Wiis or x-boxes.  I know they didn't spend the whole time playing video games...but it is a good hook isn't it?

Earlier in the day I worked on the cars, new oil in the truck and in Maren's car.  And new headlights in the van.  The kids played outside, rode bikes and had a very good last day of break.  I did get to go golfing on Friday.  I played great!  I shot 2 over par and hadn't really played since September.  I played with Larry at Meadow Park.  I don't think I really need a long layoff to play well, but it seemed to work this time.

Look who is 4:
Happy Birthday to Aurora!  By the sounds of things, Aurora had a rocking birthday party without us!

Speaking of rocking birthday parties.  Maren found a good prom dress and I found a totally 80's light blue sport coat and pink tie to wear for Stef and Annie's prom party next weekend.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Will look forward to the pix from the Prom Party. Pink tie? Can you post the upcoming photos with photos from yours and Maren's proms?

Amber said...

Awww, thanks! It was a fun party, but it would've been way Groovier if you were here!!!